Theresa Wellman concentrates on southwestern San Jose and Campbell, CA with focus on the neighborhoods listed below.
- Each neighborhood has unique attractions and price points. To understand which area might be right for you, review the area highlights below and then read through the specific San Jose community pages for more details. If you need more direction, contact us for a personal consultation.
- Almaden Valley – tucked in the Southern San Jose hills with Almaden Expressway running through the middle of this community, Almaden Valley is known for larger homes (2000-3000 sqft) built late 1960s and later with highly-desired public schools.
- Blossom Valley – south of Almaden Valley – still along the foothills, but a more affordable area with smaller homes typically 1000-1800 sqft
- Cambrian – area of south San Jose next to Campbell CA, located between Highway 17 (West) and Almaden Expressway (East) bordered by Blossom Hill Rd (South) and Foxworthy Ave (North) with mostly smaller (1200-2000 sqft), 1960s built homes. Some areas of newer homes exist especially near Houge Park or in the unincorporated area near Union Ave and Camden Ave. Good public school options.
- Campbell CA – Vibrant “Main St” on E Campbell Avenue with frequent street festivals, farmer’s market and newly updated Pruneyard shopping center. Homes built in 1950s/60s with some areas built with newer homes.
- Willow Glen – attractive downtown section on Lincoln Ave with homes of character built over a large span of years as early as 1910. Homes range from 2 bedroom bungalows to large rebuilds. The most valuable properties are walking distance to Lincoln Ave.