Choosing A Realtor
Technology has evolved over the years, making it easy for people to access real estate information online. However, there are many steps to buying/selling a house, and your property is likely one of your most significant assets. You owe it to yourself to hire the best agent for the job. Read this entire article to learn how to pick a real estate agent.
PART A: HOW TO CHOOSE A REALTOR WHEN SELLING
Finding the right agent to market and sell your property fast is a must for home sellers! Drive around your target location, google full-time realtors, and see who your neighbors or friends hire. Check their experience, how many homes they sell a year, and their real estate marketing tools.
We have a list of questions you can download to ensure you’re getting everything covered. The list includes questions about their experience, what they do to market your property, and how much they charge.
- DOWNLOAD Questions for Listing Agent Interviews
- Read more at Avoiding the Biggest Mistakes When Listing Your Home for Sale – Homeowner Experience
- Watch our video on YouTube about Choosing a Realtor for Selling
PART B: HOW TO CHOOSE A REALTOR WHEN BUYING A HOUSE
Finding your dream home requires finding someone with neighborhood expertise to make the home hunting process work in your best interest.
How about working with an experienced realtor who has neighborhood expertise and familiarity with other industry professionals? That means providing you with recommendations for lenders, individual loan officers, home inspectors, contractors, and more! Experienced realtors can assist you with a comparative market analysis that considers fine details such as school district boundaries and other key local factors. A critical characteristic of the right realtor is someone who can use their experience to foresee red flags and ensure your home purchase contract goes through a legal process without detrimental financial consequences.
- Read more at Home Buying Series STEP 1: How to Hire a Real Estate Agent – Homeowner Experience
- Read more about 5 Homebuyer Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (homeownerexperience.com)
- Schedule a 15-minute Home Buyer Call with Theresa Wellman
Good luck Choosing the Right Realtor for you!